Ads

This site may use cookies, third-party analytics or an advertising service. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to this use.

This advertising service is crucial to keeping all of my patterns offered for free.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello Blogger!

So I recently took up the art of crochet and while learning and searching for patterns I quickly realized that anyone who's anyone in the crochet community has a blog. Although (no offense) I didn't find many with the focus on projects that I would make personally. Which are FREE, trendy and not ridiculously difficult. So I figured why not make a blog and share my experiences. Also, I thought it would be a good way for me to keep track of my projects and maybe share it with others....(that is if anybody even reads it)

Some beautiful colorful yarn
While learning to crochet I ran into a big issue, one I didn't think would be one until I went to watch tutorials on how to crochet. I'm left handed. I managed to find some great left handed Youtube videos for when I was just learning to make a chain, SC, DC etc.

I overcame that small hurdle and now I have successfully completed many projects! I feel like I have a accomplished A LOT for a beginner, I don't mean to toot my own horn (but toot-toot!) I've only been at the hook for a month now and I can do: slip, single, halfdouble, double, triple, front & back post and puff stitch. WOOO! I've gone a little crazy with it. I'm going to document my projects and share them.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment